AbonnentenAbonnenten: 0
LesezeichenLesezeichen: 0
Zugriffe: 215

CODENAME CURE MAJIC WITH A MESSAGE 
AutorNachricht
Soldat

Beitrag CODENAME CURE MAJIC WITH A MESSAGE
Hey guys and thank you for the join..... and sorry not a German speaker 8/

The big reason I'm posting this is to say Thanks. I had a pretty good idea of what was going on (my question was always more why then anything)......but anyway.

Not sure how many of the people here are involved, or even who they are by name (might be better that way, I dont know). So instead of asking all over, I'm just gonna say thank you. Thank you for speaking up, trying to do the right thing (even though I was a pain in the ass at times), and more importantly doing what I said needed to happen, which is just for someone to warn people of the problem.

So thank you, for being a decent human being.

I'm sorry to see you took the Codename Cure servers down. I dont need to know what the reason is.
....and I also dont want to put you in a spot where I even asked any question like that, if you understand.

I'ts just really to bad, there are more people out that want to to the shitty asshole thing, then be a standup person.

THANKS FUNFORBATTLE

23. Mai 2016, 02:35
Leutnant
Leutnant

Highscores: 4
Beitrag Re: CODENAME CURE MAJIC WITH A MESSAGE
Thanks for beeing an nice person ;)
My virtual name is Playa, an i worked alone on this network for like 4 year to give the players everything the huge networks only give out for donations. It has made me very sad to work this long time for nothing. Im planning in developing games in the future, but unless someone wants to take over or simply support me im not willed in hosting any longer.

The article why the network closed:
Code:
FFB closing its doors
The Network exists since an soo long Time now, but never really become popular. That simply said the Reason why stopped working on it. I was sure when i provide an really good Place to game I dont need to take care of the Community, but I was wrong with that. After BigDig died due an short circuit I dont want to waste my life Time anymore getting the Servers up again. In the Future i will try getting Expericence in Game making, it seems much more provitable and better for me.
So unless someone wants to take over the Network it keeps offline.

Maybe an comeback in the future? may be, may not... but when then not under the same conditions like before

2. Jul 2016, 20:04
Profil Besuche Website